Friday, August 12, 2016

2016’s Annual Running With The Lions by Denise Le Fay | HighHeartLife

  • 2016’s Annual Running With The Lions by Denise Le Fay | HighHeartLife

    lionrun5
    gold hearts bar


    So, how was your 2016 Sirian Lion’s Gate period or what I lovingly refer to as our annual running with the lions? This 2016 Lion’s Gate period was extremely intense and swept away a lot, I mean A LOT of old lower inner energy structures in us while simultaneously replacing them with vastly higher frequency, more complex energetic structures, DNA, Codes of Light and consciousness etc.


    From my perspective all this was great so long as I didn’t physically move or do much of anything. The second I physically exerted myself in any way, my entire body would break out in a head-to-toe cold sweat, I’d often get mildly nauseous, felt profoundly weak and fatigued, and dizzy or spinny in my head if I moved or turned too quickly. All lifeforms under my roof (me, mom, cat) had bouts of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, achy body, head pains and pressures, vertigo, lung congestion and coughing, and as usual I had intense compression in parts of my spine from embodying the 2016 Lion’s Gate energy wave. Talk about purging! This year was an extra big and intense run with the lions but well-worth it because so much old lower personal and collective stuff has been permanently removed and replaced with NEW.

    Sirius star glyph 2(Star Glyph I was shown in 1980 for Sirius)


    Throughout this years Lion’s Gate period I was very aware every time more personal and collective old lower stuff—issues, beliefs, concerns, emotional wounds and so on instantly left me and my body/bodies, consciousness and reality. It was amazing, fast, easy and wonderful and more so because I was a conscious and unemotional witness (‘Neutral Observer’) to this personal process of removal of old lower energy structures within me. Heck, what’s a couple of weeks of on again/off again purging diarrhea, body pains, muscle spasms, spine stiffening, ear ringing, heart/chest thuds and movements, head spinning, blurry vision, lung congestion and coughing up gunk all in the name of compressed evolution? I’m not complaining 6D Sirians, this was a very special annual running and we on Earth are grateful for this massive energetic lift/shove/push out of the past and into more of the NEW.


    From one incarnate perspective on Earth, this Ascension Process has painfully gone on and on and on. From another perspective however, there are brief moments when we individually undergo tremendous internal evolutionary changes in an incredibly short period of time and this 2016 running with the lions (July 25th–August 12th) period has been one of them. So much has been removed from us that was of and from the old lower cycle during this years Lion’s Gate period and so much NEW installed, embodied in its place and it all happened so fast and easy—yucky purging symptoms aside—that you might not yet realize just how profoundly different and improved you are now because of this.


    I’ve felt more free, calm, sure-footed, empowered, energetically larger, untouchable and out-of-range from all the old lower stuff, people, beings, consciousness and activities than ever before. There’s a larger and more potent sense of individual sovereignty coming out of this Lion’s Gate than there was going into it. Do you feel it too? Can you feel how you’ve been freed from certain personal and collective past lower systems and energetics etc., and because of that you now have even more energetic and physical sovereignty and conscious connection with Divine Source? Remove the old rotten trash and what’s left? All the great stuff!


    So if you’re still feeling a bit beat up, dazed and sore like you’ve been trampled by a large pride of running lions, then know this is normal for what all has taken place throughout this years Lion’s Gate. After the running with the lions dust and aches and pains dissipate, your NEW inner landscape will reveal just how much has actually changed over the past couple of weeks. Next up, September and all it will bring in to further prep us for the final three months of 2016. Good run everybody, really good run.


    Denise

    August 12, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment