Well, wise owls, today's report "magically deleted" (cue the Lucky Charms elf and theme song) from its draft today.  It is a shame because I really liked this one.  (Please do not email me saying to write it in Word.  I have multiple redundancies as I write, but sometimes there is interference.)  One thing I had written was if frustration occurs, step outside of the box or parameters.  So I will do that and see you back here tomorrow.

In the meantime, hot off the presses is dear friend of the Oracle Report, Phoenix of Phoenix Rising Radio, with his new book The Three Keys to Heaven:  How to Unlock Your Power Within available at amazon:



I cannot wait to read it.  It's a good day for such a book with the Sun discharging the energetic of "a man watches his ideals taking concrete form from his inner vision" (manifestation), and Mars entering Capricorn at "an Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe (engaging one's personal power).

Venus is discharging "a massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea."  Today we will persevere, and step outside of the box to see other sides.