Monday, October 10, 2016

2016’s Zero Zone Third Wave by Denise Le Fay | HighHeartLife October 7, 2016



Waves Recap

Briefly for perspective because 2016 has felt to me like it’s been about fourteen years long!

The first energy Wave of this cycle first manifested very intensely for me on December 19, 2015 and was all about love and LOVE. Lower love for a male human and higher I AM LOVE itself all by myself type LOVE.

The second energy Wave of this cycle also manifested intensely for me on April 18, 2016 and was about loss and love. For many people this 2nd Wave was highlighted by the unexpected death of Prince the musician. There were other things besides this of course but his (and others) sudden early death emotionally affected many people earlier this year.

The third energy Wave of this cycle manifested again very intensely for me on October 5, 2016, which makes me suspect more is to come later this month around the 18th or 19th. Most likely will if this 3rd Wave plays out like the two earlier Waves have.

I needed to have my car serviced which is something I never enjoy having to do but did so October 5, 2016. The chemicals in automotive stores and garages makes me feel horrible instantly, so to be trapped in them for hours to wait on mechanics to change the oil or anything else the car needs is to me a slow, toxic torture. I quickly get sick feeling, swell all over, ache and feel poisoned and that’s just from the chemicals I’m immersed in in those “holding cells”, aka “waiting rooms”. The other thing about these sorts of toxic entrapment with other people is unfortunately… the other people! Usually I’m either already in a higher space or I get myself there and radiate Light the majority of time I’m held hostage waiting on my car to be finished. I’ve always been this way and have never liked being held captive anywhere with people I’d rather not have to be trapped with for hours on end. Most of you can relate and for the same reasons.

My First 2016 Zero Zone Experience

However, this October 5, 2016 experience was 100% more amplified than anything I’ve ever experienced before and I simply was not prepared for it. I’d made an appointment the day before and told the man at the desk that I needed to get in and out as quickly as his mechanics could manage. I believed that making an appointment would help us all with this, was told by him that it most definitely would, but of course reality turned out to be the same old patriarchal lies of, say anything the customer wants to hear.

I was very consciously aware of the fact that, from my perspective, linear time while trapped there waiting on my car stretched out, slowed down, got really weird and unnaturally long. Long as in slow motion with even slower spots in that while all was painfully amplified. It was amazing that time just stopped for me and that it doing so where it did frustrated me far too much and I couldn’t do anything to stop my exaggerated frustrations over being trapped in a Sears automotive garage with patriarchal zombie-like, unaware mechanics that worked, moved and walked at the speed of sloth. It felt like I was in an old Twilight Zone TV show where time stops and the main character is literally stuck in some entirely miserable situation that he/she can’t get out of. This sensation was super strange and my reaction to what I was experiencing and feeling emotionally was equally strange to me, mainly because it was so incredibly amplified. I hated that I was that frustrated at everyone and everything and could not get myself emotionally up and out of that frequency or whatever it was that was happening. It was miserable, painful, hurtful, frustrating and heartbreaking and—here comes the punchline and big insight—it all was themed around the dying of the global patriarchal structures and unaware people (mostly males) that are paid to keep it going at all costs no matter what.

While I was stuck in the automotive center waiting on slow as molasses mechanics who were more interested in chatting with each other than doing the work they’re paid to do while the customers can watch them through a huge glass picture window in the “waiting room”, I still had the higher ability to question what I was experiencing, why, do my best to keep my mouth shut and not say anything mean and nasty, and learn whatever it was I was obviously being shown in that timeless Zero Zone moment. The whole situation I was experiencing was surreal yet I knew I HAD to go through it to get to the magic hidden “prize” at the end of said patriarchal torture and entrapment. That magic hidden prize was my finally perceiving that time had stopped for me and not for anyone else, all so I could see, sense and feel the rage, frustration and total disappointment I had over this entire patriarchal period of history on earth. Are you kidding me?! I just need my oil changed is all! Oh yeah Missy, “the oil” is getting changed right now! 😉

Everything hurt me physically, emotionally and spiritually and everything and everyone made me frustrated beyond belief. I knew and felt too much and couldn’t emotionally handle it all in that very public caged moment. I pained in all ways like the long rejected and maltreated Great Mother God over the profound patriarchal negativity in its many horrific forms. It was a 9 energy revelation (2016 is a 9 energy year) I experienced while in the Zero Zone of 0 timelessness that lasted long enough for me to be forced to slow down and review it, live it, feel it, acknowledge it in that timeless shift space and understand it all consciously and lastly of course release it all so I could be free. Thanks to exhaustion, a broken heart and final surrender this last step usually happens quite naturally and fairly quickly.

Once I got home I passed out for a couple of hours from exhaustion, toxic overload and pain which is always the physical body reboot I need. All of 2016 has been this mandatory get out-of-body almost every day during the daylight hours just to survive all that’s been happening energetically this year and reboot the more I/you/we embody the higher. So after some reboot out-of-body time post auto center patriarchal review trauma, I felt better when I woke up. I could understand what I’d gone through, felt, seen, reacted to in such exaggerated ways and why, and in its strange way was for me the last 9 energies review within the timeless Zero Zone space combined with this third energy Wave started back in December of 2015. For me all three of this cycle’s energy Waves have been about the patriarchy ending now with this 9 energy year and males in general; males not coping well at all with the ending of the patriarchal energies, consciousness, structures, beliefs, reality etc.

I’ve experienced amplified male negativity, unbalanced behaviors, face to face lies, cash theft, deceptions, disrespect, abuse and misogyny throughout 2016, and it’s due to the old global patriarchal structures and matching energetics collapsing and quickly disappearing. Most people, most males know nothing beyond what’s been the Collective “normal” on earth, and most males aren’t even consciously aware of how badly they treat females, all females because that has been “normal” for thousands of years. It’s been the norm so of course they don’t even see it in themselves because they’re in male bodies in a global patriarchal reality. Right now however, this six thousand plus yearlong patriarchal Collective and planetary rule and consciousness is all coming to an end in this 9 energy year, at the end of Galactic Alignment, end of many lengthy cosmic cycles, end of the Piscean Age, and simultaneous return of the Divine Feminine Mother God aspect being embodied in increasing numbers of incarnate female and male Forerunners and much more. Witnessing this, feeling this, multidimensionally participating in all this is glorious beyond belief for us Forerunners/Starseeds/Indigos but it also often hurts in ways hard to even express out loud. Many of you can relate.

For me the energetic theme of 2016 with its 9 energies of completion have been about
Wave 1—getting one last good look and feel with being in love and with being LOVE in the world as it has been.
Wave 2—feeling emotional loss and love in this physical world.
Wave 3—with directly feeling the profound imbalances, wounds, rage, pains, mental, emotional and energetic illnesses, frustrations, injustice and disrespect that existence within a patriarchal-only world reality has caused female humans primarily but males as well.

In the patriarchal world of the past six thousand years or so, female humans have been considered the absolute lowest lifeforms on the planet. Not color, not race, not anything other than being female. Harsh but true and now all that and everything else related has to go and for many people, many males, this is extremely painful, difficult, confusing and totally unacceptable. Change of how it has been on earth (the global patriarchy) is unthinkable to most and this is why there’s such insanity and growing imbalance globally. This is a volatile, difficult time of global evolution for everyone. Be safe, be wise, be aware, BE the Light for yourself and everyone else too.

Recapping this fact has not been pretty, easy or pleasant in any way for any of us and yet it’s what’s been on our spiritual plates all year; the end of the global patriarchal rule, consciousness, beliefs, attitudes, expectations, habits, lifestyles, internal and external structures and so on. This sick puppy won’t come down all sweet and nice-like as has been felt all year as these 9 energies force all to honestly See and Feel and then Heal current and ancient damages done to all by all everywhere across time on earth and beyond. And we Forerunners thought 2014 and 2015 were rough! At this point we should be getting a better sense of how profound and positive the change is going to be with the start of 2017.
Some Potent 2016 Symptoms

I’ve had the sudden onset of severe heart pounding so hard it’s concerning many times during the Ascension Process, but it’s reached epic levels off and on since the first Wave of this 3-pack cycle back in December 2015. With each of this cycle’s energy Waves this intense heart pounding while at complete rest has happened multiple times. Sometimes it’s so strong it hurts in the chest area and into the back and spine. There’s nothing wrong with my physical heart and this has to do with the HighHeart embodying more higher frequency Light energies—Higher Self, Divine Source, Light LOVE—in this physical incarnate Self and body. To our ego selves this incremental embodiment Process feels like it’s going to destroy, going to kill the physical vehicle we call “the main stage” down here because it’s that powerful, that huge, that evolutionary. None of us have died from it yet and we won’t either, but if you become honestly concerned over what your heart and/or chest area is doing, then go to your physician and get checked so you feel more confident.

This HighHeart further embodiment Process causes sudden heart pounding, pressures and pains in the entire chest area and sometimes radiating into the back and spine as well. It also causes increased inner body vibrations that are at this point just about as loud and strong as the sudden heart pounding phases! All year I’ve felt these inner vibrations increasing in my head, at other times I feel my whole body and head vibrating more powerfully than ever before. Combine this with the amplifications taking place in our HighHearts and it’s obvious we’re on the brink now at the end of 2016, of becoming something very NEW, different and greatly improved individually. We are the living Light embodied and manifest in physical flesh.

No one can predict how you are or will experience these 2016 9 energies while simultaneously moving through this incredible and never before experienced Zero Zone completion space of the entire patriarchal time on earth. Based on what I’ve experienced all year with males, and what was so horribly amplified for me on October 5th, I suspect we’ll all go through our own personal “stuff” from lives lived in the patriarchy plus some planetary Collective “stuff” from it as well. Because the Zero Zone 0 energies happen while out of linear time, be better prepared than I was on October 5th for anything to manifest for just you to See, Feel, Know, Deal with, Heal and finally Release so you’re crystal clear of this past patriarchal 3D Collective and personal issues with it. This is major evolutionary Ascension Process work we’re doing, living and going through now so give yourself more credit, more private rest time, more LOVE and Gratitude for all you’re experiencing and embodying down here in the physical. We Forerunners/Starseeds/Pathpavers never seem to fully appreciate or credit just how important we actually are in these physical aspects on earth at this time. It’s invaluable, especially now so give credit where credit is due.

This Zero Zone no time space will last through December 2016, so pay attention and do, see, feel whatever it is that’s presented. We’re releasing tons of old lower sick patriarchal distortions now and we’re doing it while in Zero Zone no time so it can feel extra surreal while unfolding. Know that this is normal for where we’re at now. No fear, just hang on and ride it through and thanks for doing what only you can do in all this.

Denise

October 7, 2016

Donations can be made here and Thank You for the energy exchange.

https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/2016s-zero-zone-third-wave/

No comments:

Post a Comment