Saturday, October 15, 2016

astrospirit, Jacqueline Lasahn...

Can you see the full moon tonight? I can't see it.... but oh, am I feelin' it!!
 
No automatic alt text available.
Astrospirit, Jacqueline Lasahn
9 hrs ·
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity." Keshavin Nair


Unpredictable impulsive
electric undercurrents rise.
Agitated polarity shake-ups.
Fiery full moon crescendo breakthroughs.
Is there room for compromise?


Heart seeds burst open,
urgent instincts awaken
fierce flowers of confrontation.
Courage sets resistance on fire.
Agitation surrenders to motivation.


Infinite sparks leap upward and outward
from the flaming nexus of change.
Anything is possible
when kindness, wisdom and bold initiative join hands.


:: Aries Full Moon Contemplations ::
Where is the tension of opposites showing up in my life right now?
How is the radical edge of this full moon giving me a push?
What new experiences are entering my life that expand my awareness of cooperation with others?


Gain perspective that is aligned with your life's design.
I can help you with compassionate insight through navigating uncertain waters.
Contact me if you'd like me to dive deep with you into your personal universe.


© Jacqueline Lasahn www.AstroSpirit.com
art by Tanya Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment