Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jacqueline Lasahn: ..astrospirit!.... Cancer Full Moon ~ January 12, 2017 3:33 am PST

pssssssssssssssst.........astrospirit!.........pass it on.................


Cancer Full Moon   January 12, 2017   3:33 am PST


Storm surge, high tide,
seeking security in turbulent waters.
Clinging to a rock
in the oceanic mysteries,
buffeted by agitated and fluctuating waves.




Cautious and impatient
is a strange dynamic for change.
Opposing currents create turbulence,
conflict riptide intensity.
Is there no repose? Then go with the flow.


Stay awake.
Respect your gut intelligence,
hone your instincts.
Include an expansive perspective
of the complex geometry of disorienting truth
and divisive polarity.


Spiral inward, know your center,
your moral compass, your internal clock
aligned with integrity.
Keep your eyes open and your heart humming.
Nourish strength and tenderness
deep within.


:: Cancer Full Moon Contemplations ::
How may I be in tune with my internal rhythms in ways that make be stronger?
How may I stabilize my emotions and be most effective in fulfilling my responsibilities?
What are the practices in my life where I am able to integrate all parts of me and feel whole?



***News***Special*** News***
Take advantage of my current low rates. I will be raising my fees soon (it's been seven years since the last increase). Since you're reading this (Thank You for reading my astropoetic invocations!), you're the first to hear the news. If you've been thinking of making an appointment with me, now is a good time. I am here for you.

Gain perspective that is aligned with your life's design.
I can help you with compassionate insight through navigating uncertain waters.
Contact me if you'd like me to dive deep with you into your personal universe.


"Our session was really lovely for me, full of so much enlightened information. I really appreciate your positive perspective, which is balanced, and very insightful. It is clear that you have been practicing for a long time because you choose your approach skillfully being mindful to get out of the way and deliver the information in its purest form."  Robin W.


Mindfulness Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
continues on 3rd Sundays in 2017!
Sunday, January 15, 7-8:15 pm
Join us in simple meditation focusing on breath and sound.
No experience necessary.
by open donation
Sarana Community Acupuncture
970 San Pablo Ave in Albany, California


=====================================


Jacqueline Lasahn
Navigation in the Mystery  (415) 637-8402
jacqueline@astrospirit.com
facebook.com/astroflash
sacred-ceremony.com    facebook.com/sacredceremony
 

Copyright © 2017 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved
Photo: Surf 2 by Kurt Nielsen Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment