Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Energies and Contact being made from Venus by Jenny Schiltz

New Energies and Contact being made from Venus by



This really is an exciting time, Ascension is in full swing. The energies are increasing to levels we have never experienced before. We are now receiving energy being sent directly to us from Venus. This energy is pure love and it is helping us to see even more clearly all the areas in our personal and collective world that do not resonate with this frequency. Once we see it we can than heal it and change it.


A being from Venus began contact with me on 12/23 in the dream state. The being that came to me had symbols on his burgundy robes that glowed. I tried to access them outside of dream state but was unable just yet. It seems that we must go through a calibration period so that we can accept and understand the frequencies being given.


On Christmas Day my little one was drawing with her new water-color pens and she shows me a picture she completed. She said that it was for me and immediately I noticed the symbols and they matched what I saw in the dreams. She requested that I put them on facebook because she said my friends needed to see them. I questioned her on how she knew to draw these symbols and she told me she just knew she had too. I have posted the symbols here:



15665923_10207885588357195_1409167842881269823_n


My next experience with this being came in meditation. This is where he explained that he is from Venus and is considered part of the Angelic Realm, just from “a different house” then we have accessed before. He told me I could call him Lord Tolin. He explained that he and his grouping are now able to access earth and give assistance in the ascension process.


Below please find a brief video that gives a greater explanation and suggestions on how to make contact with this group. I hope that all of you are well and are finding peace and balance in the energies.  Thank you to all who share this work, it does mean the world.


Jenny❤




https://youtu.be/I7kvNld5E_g



For information on having a session with Jenny Schiltz please visit Information on booking a session or to book directly go to jschiltz.appointy.com


Click here for information on assisting your integration, click here: Obtaining a Soul Retrieval
Join the Facebook page to keep up to date on the energies and offers Channeling the Masters
Copyright 2017, Jenny Schiltz


If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including all the links above and the link to this original post. Thank you.


**As with all information we receive regarding the ascension process, discernment is necessary. If you read or hear something and it does not resonate, simply let it go and find what makes your soul say YES! **
space image credit: discoverykids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment