Monday, February 13, 2017

2-Week Gap

2-Week Gap

Due to major computer issues, I was unable to keep up with my posts and reblogs, but you can find posts from the 2-week gap at my WP site:


https://foreverunlimited.wordpress.com/


For daily or weekly posts/reblogs of sites I follow, I also will be posting several at a time, for example, Sheldan Nidle PAO posts on Tuesdays, so I will be posting the past 2 weeks in one post. Same with Ben Fulford, Cobra, etc. The Oracle Report has the stream of daily posts anyway.


There really is no such thing as catching up, but I'll try to post what seems most relevant to current planetary trends and geopolitical news.  I am currently on a borrowed laptop that is slower and more limited than my own, which hopefully can be repaired.


~PB


No comments:

Post a Comment