Tuesday, September 12, 2017

James Twyman: Several Synchronized Meditations and Webinars

James Twyman Logo
Important Announcement About the
Peace Meditation on Saturday Sept. 16th


As you probably know, I was invited to travel to the Korean Peninsula this week to focus a worldwide synchronized meditation on Saturday. I have an important announcement to make regarding this important event which you will find below. We hope you will still join us by spending 15 minutes in meditation at noon NY Time. This is a critical moment for the region around North and South Korea and the entire world.

Interesting Image



But First...
Have you registered for the upcoming
Soul of Attraction Webinar?

You do not want to miss this opportunity. If I told you that this free webinar will change your life and possibly even the world, would that be enough to convince you to attend? I truly believe that the information I've included in the upcoming course has that power. In fact, I know it to be true because I've seen it work miracles in my life and the lives of many others.

And what if I told you that you'll be able to attract hundreds or even thousands of dollars each month without having to do anything other than take part in the course! You're probably thinking that it's impossible or nothing more than a trick to get you to attend, but I'm completely serious. To find out how it's possible you'll have to attend the webinar where I'll explain everything.

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I will be conducting two webinars next week -


Tuesday, September 19th at 6PM PST


and Thursday, September 21st at 12PM PST.


All you need to do is CLICK HERE and register for one of them.

During the webinar I'll tell you about the most powerful manifestation tool in the history of the world which was hidden away 3500 years ago because of its power. And as I said before, once you've taken this course you'll be able to experience it for yourself in a very direct way - attracting hundreds or even thousands of extra dollars every month without having to do anything! It may sound unbelievable, but it's TRUE.

Once again, CLICK HERE and I'll see you next week.
Interesting Image
Important Info on the Upcoming Korean Meditation



on Saturday September 16th at 12PM NY Time, or 9AM Pacific US time.

On Saturday thousands of people from around the world will stop for 15 minutes and send their prayers to the dangerous situation on the Korean Peninsula. Tensions are extremely high as the North Korean government continues testing nuclear weapons. It's time for us to activate a force that's stronger than any military weapon - the force of LOVE.

I had planned to travel to the area this week and be present at the DMZ when the vigil takes place. However, after a conversation I had a few days ago with the State Department, I've decided that the situation is too dangerous at the moment and I've decided to focus the meditation from my home in Oregon.

I want to invite you to join me for a conference call on Saturday at noon NY time so we can focus this powerful meditation together.

There is power in the joining, so I want to invite you to join me live on my conference line and send our prayers to everyone in the region. Please pass this information to everyone who you think would like to attend. This is a great chance for us to feel the power of this energy first hand. Will you join me?  If you cannot join the call, please stop and center your feelings of peace on the Korean Peninsula for 15 minutes.


To join the conference call dial:


Dial-in Number: 1-857-232-0158  
Conference Code: 419241 
12PM NY Time, or 9AM Pacific US time

James Twyman
503-278-7331
JamesTwyman33@gmail.com


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment