Thursday, September 21, 2017

Vera Ingeborg: How does it feel to experience different Dimensions? | THE WAKE UP EXPERIENCE



We read a lot about ascension, about energy, about different frequencies, about symptoms we experience etc. The information can be not only superconfusing, but also easily keep us trapped in the idea, we have to reach something, and we still have not found our truth.


What if there is no “THE TRUTH” but many different truths, depending on what reality we choose to be in. What if there is no GOAL to reach but just the journey to experience. What if there is no better or worse concerning dimensions, but just a different experience? And what if that never stops, moving from frequency band to frequency band? What if we are about to overcome the belief of finity and understand that evolution has neither a beginning nor an end, but just shifts we go through.


And by shifting from one reality to another, it feels like a beginning and an end, and yet, it is nothing else but just another turning point in our personal evolution. The way I perceive it, each dimension has its own truth in its own reality. And we only start questioning that truth, when we start raising our own energetic frequency out of that dimensional comfort zone we have been in. A dimension is a certain energetic frequency band we resonate with. I am absolutely aware, that using the term dimensions (in this case 3D, 4D, and 5D) is just another label to make sense of what we feel.


And there are tons of labels that are trying to describe certain phenomena and it can be overwhelming to work through all the information. Yet, I felt it was worth sharing this overview which was a result of a get together in Bern/Switzerland by Herzraum, on “Living in the 5th dimension” . The most prevailing question that people had was, how does it feel like to live in that dimension and how can I tell where I am at?


So I hope this overview gives an idea on the different experiences. Enjoy and honour your journey and experience, whereever you are right now.





The texts I share are always based on my intuition (“downloads”) and/or on experiences of clients and my own. I do not claim what I share to be the ultimate truth. I encourage you to only take what resonates to find your own truth and wisdom. As this is universal wisdom, I do not claim any copyright. Please feel free to share this content as long as you keep its message complete so that the meaning does not get twisted. Thank you. With lots of love, Vera Ingeborg


You want a true change in your life and reality? Although spiritual awakening can become quite challenging, there are many simple ways to navigate it as smooth and effective as possible. The key: Learning the language of Energy. Check out  the wake up program that I have created, to make this journey an exciting life changer for you!


You find it helpful what you read? I am grateful for your support of my blog and writing and appreciate your contribution today. Thank you <3


I am very grateful that you can find most of my blogs as an audio version on the youtube channel Higher Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment